The top 10 things you need to know when buying a home.
BY: CNN MONEY 101
1. Don’t buy if you can’t stay put.
2. Start by shoring up your credit.
3. Aim for a home you can really afford.
4. If you can’t put down the usual 20 percent, you may still qualify for a loan.
5. Buy in a district with good schools.
6. Get professional help.
7. Choose carefully between points and rate.
8. Before house hunting, get pre-approved.
9. Do your homework before bidding.
10. Hire a home inspector.
TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE CLICK HERE